So, we’re pretty sure you’re aware by now that students can download Microsoft Office for free. And if you didn’t know that and have already purchased your software, we send our sincere condolences. It’s all well and good to be offered this amazing free software, but how exactly do you actually download it to use? No need to fear, just read below to find out!
Griffith University students can download Office 365 for free on up to five devices; this includes PCs, Macs, and mobile devices.
Instructions how and where to download:
- Login to myGriffith
- Go to Quick links on the left-hand side
- Click Student Office 365
How to install 365 on your mobile device:
- Head to your device’s App Store
- Search your desired Outlook and Office 365 apps
- Click install
- Note: Official Microsoft apps are the recommended and secure method of accessing content on mobile devices. Also, in accordance with University security policy, POP or IMAP access has been disabled by default.
How to Access Outlook:
- The supported method for accessing email online from your laptop or computer is via a web browser.
- Head to the myGriffith student portal. Under Quick links, select Student Email.
- Enter mail.griffithuni.edu.au in your web browser, then sign in with your Griffith username (‘s’ number) and password.
Want to know more? Head over to the 365 webpage and read all you need to know.